The mBot Explorer Kit is an upgraded kit of the Makeblock star product mBot. It includes the original parts of the classic kit and further allows children to customize its LED dot-matrix screen.
As an educational and entertaining robot from Makeblock, the mBot Explorer Kit is quite easy to get started with, which makes it a perfect tool that helps beginners with their STEAM learning (science, technology, engineering, art and math). Children can build different forms of robots and learn how to program with the graphical programming software provided by Makeblock. In the process, children get hands-on experience of how fascinating the world of mechanics, electronics, controlling systems and computer science can be.
The Explorer Kit has a LED Matrix which is not included in the standard version. This kit allows makers to build three different shapes of mBot. The LED Matrix display is very versatile because children can program to customize the expressions, texts and weather reports on it.
- Easy to assemble within 10mins
- Electronics are based on Arduino open source platform
- Various programming tools like mBlock (Scratch based), Arduino IDE and Apps
- Supports wireless connection via Bluetooth
- Easy and intuitive wiring with color-coded RJ25 connectors
- Sturdy aluminium chassis with 2mm of thickness, compatible with Makeblock & Lego parts
- Free lessons are provided and are being expanded gradually
- Achieve different fun projects like wall avoidance, line following, games with other mBots, using sensors to play games
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.